Atomic Order is casual simulation game where the player can tap the display to propel a ball towards a cluster of balls.
The balls will group together based on certain rules. Balls will disappear if more than three balls are grouped.
There are five main levels:
- Blob consists of a spherical group of balls.
- Long Island consists of a cylindrical string of balls.
- Fluidic Space consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor rules.
- Dance of the Atoms consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor and repel rules.
- Rotating Blob consists of a rotating spherical group of balls.
Each level consists of 125 sublevels. The full game has a total of 625 sublevels, offering hours of fun.
Press Kit provides additional information
for press and media. We wish to extend a special thanks to Anna Berg, Lærke Svendsen, Andreas Lyngby,
Daniel Schattenkirchner and Eirik Martiniussen Sylliaas for developing the first version of the game.
Copyright (C) GridSky Software AS 2018. All Rights Reserved. GridSky and Atomic Order are trademarks of GridSky Software AS. Mail to: Postboks 12, N-7129 Brekstad, Norway.
|Software terms | Privacy statement|